Hey there! This is my honest review about the software, let's start from the loader:
Loader - Well, first of all the loader looks amazing to me with it's console style and colors in it! I've tried it many times and it works with no problems. It's pretty easy to use which is cool too.
Now let's talk about the software.
The legitbot is really good, the triggerbot works perfectly fine and it has no bugs in it. Other thing I really like is that there aren't any FPS drops which is surprisingly cool for the users. The visuals are so nice, the grenade esp looks awesome to me and it's timer too. Plus that the menu is simple and easy to use, when you open the menu you're seeing a little cool orange cursor which you're using to navigate trough the different tabs and enable/disable settings.

My overall rating is 10 out of 10 points. The software is still in early access, but it performs really good which satisfies it's users like me. I would rather to use this perfectly working early access software than some another not that good fully completed provider. Congratulations for the nice work! :classic_smile:
Best wishes!
- Andrew

• Like 2

Thank you for the kind words, it is great that people can feel the blood sweat and tears that have gone into creating everything. I hope you continue to enjoy using the cheat. 

• Like 1